Hello! Congratulations on your pregnancy! This is an exciting time in your life and it’s so amazing that you are seeking a doula to support and educate you on all things pregnancy, labor, and postpartum. I have always been passionate about pregnancy, birth, and postpartum, and this passion was intensified after the birth of my son, who was born at home in 2018. I became a doula to educate women on their amazing bodies, help them feel empowered throughout their pregnancy and birth, and to provide support in those emotional postpartum months. I’m happy to support women in ANY type of birth: from planned c-sections to birth center births, to unassisted home births. I was trained with DONA International and am currently completing the certification process.
*Free in-person consultation
*3 one-hour prenatal visits (one being with your provider)
* Discussing and creating a birth and postpartum wishlist/plan
* Available throughout pregnancy for questions and concerns
* On-call at 37 weeks. Also available for emergencies before 37 weeks.
* Physical and emotional support throughout labor and up to three hours immediately postpartum
* Breastfeeding support
* Up to three postpartum visits
* Written birth timeline and story
* Access to my personal library of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum books.
* One four hour gift certificate to my cleaning and organizing business
Experience: Hospital birth, Homebirth, Breastfeeding, Cloth diapering, Babywearing
Placental encapsulation with placental art: $300
Service areas: Idaho: Idaho Falls, Shelly, Rigby, Driggs, Rexburg Wyoming: Alpine, Jackson
Contact: Phone: (307)343-2856
Facebook: Untamed Birth